Saturday, December 1, 2007

#20 You Tube

I have looked around You Tube quite often, and been shown some very funny, amazing, bizzare and WRONG videos by my kids.
I was very frustrated at posting my video, as it always came attatched with others. This would have been fine, except my original choice was ducks revenge which was an apparently banned commercial. When I posted it, a host of other banned commercials were on offer after it had finished playing. Some were just a bit too wild!! I have settled with 'duck lake' which seems to have other duck related videos that accompany it.
I see this as a fun tool, and the library could possibly use video presentations on its web page to highlight certain areas. People take more notice of a visual presentation than they do of great amounts of written words.

No comments: